Priest in Peril reserves a special place in Old School RuneScape. It’s one of the most impactful quests: unlocking over 12 additional quests and an entire game region! Without completing this quest, you will not be able to access Morytania nor Canifis. This quest is officially rated as having a medium length, and technically speaking, has no skill requirements. We’ll go deeper into that in the following sections.
Unusually, there are no prerequisites in terms of completed quests. This makes the quest quite accessible to literally anyone. However, you will need to defeat a combat level 30 enemy: a dog taking the role of a temple guardian. In addition, you are prohibited from using magic against the dog, and the final hit cannot be with a ring of recoil. With that said, you are able to use protection prayers: Protect from Melee is feasible if you have level 43 Prayer.
As for the quest itself, here’s what you’re going to need:
· 50 rune/pure essence – from the Grand Exchange, or mine it after completing Rune Mysteries. Various NPCs in Gielinor also sell both forms of essence. Whenever you need to carry it, it must be in the regular item form: noted form is not acceptable. This means multiple bank journeys.
· A bucket – easily obtainable from any general store.
· (Recommended) Roughly 3 Varrock teleports, in the form of runes or tablets.
· If you have trained Runecrafting – well done! You’re in luck, bring all the pouches you can fill with essence of any kind. This will allow you to reduce the number of trips from Varrock bank to the temple. Bringing Rune pouches merely makes things easier and is optional but highly beneficial. This means you don’t have to worry about training Runecrafting specifically for this quest.
· Combat gear and food. Bring any setup you’re comfortable with but restrict it to Melee and Ranged. 1 Defence pures will have to be able to Protect from Magic and Protect from Melee, both of which are accessible at beyond level 43+ Prayer.
· Energy potions and stamina potions, as you’re going to be running from Varrock to the outskirts numerous times, dependent on how many pouches you have.
Congratulations, you’ve completed the quest! As aforementioned, you will now gain access to over 12 additional activities and countless activities through the unlocked locations. Canifis, in particular, is fantastic: the Agility course there provides the highest spawn-rate of Marks of Grace.
By the way, osrs gold, rs 3 gold , rs07 accounts and other more, RS3gold offer you so fast, 24/7 online.