The Culinaromancer is back to his dimension through the portal, and he’ll be causing more trouble. You have to make your way through the portal to put an end to him.
· Desert Treasure
· The Dig Site
· Temple of Ikov
· The Tourist Trap
· Troll Stronghold
· Death Plateau
· Priest in Peril
· Waterfall Quest
· Horror from the Deep
· Alfred Grimhand’s Barcrawl mini-quest
· Freeing the Goblin generals
· Freeing the Mountain dwarf
· Freeing Evil Dave
· Freeing the Lumbridge Guide
· Freeing Pirate Pete
· Freeing Skrach Uglogwee
· Freeing Sir Amik Varze
· Freeing King Awowogei
· Ice gloves to defeat Flambeed
· Potions to restore your stats (Karamel will lower them)
· Decent armour and weapon depending on the boss you’re up against.
· Food to heal (Recommendation: Sharks)
Good combat stats to defeat the following NPCs
· Agrith-Na-Na (level 146)
· Flambeed (level 149)
· Karamel (level 136)
· Dessourt (level 121)
· Gelatinnoth Mother (level 130)
· Culinaromancer (level 75)
Once the members of the council have been freed, you will get into a cutscene where Aris casts a spell and restarts time. When this happens, the Culinaromancer will come into his dimension through the portal.
When you enter the dimension, you’ll find Culinaromancer, as well as several portals that will either lead back to Lumbridge or one of your previous quest bosses. The dimension cannot be used until and unless the first five bosses have been defeated.
Leaving the fight to re-stock after defeating each boss will not result in your progress being lost.
He is Agrith Naar from the quest ‘Shadow of the Storm’, but in the dimension, he is someone who is made of bananas and has a higher combat level. His fighting style is melee if you’re up close, and fire blast if you’re at a distance. Upon defeating him, you’ll get a banana as a drop.
This NPC is Fareed from the quest ‘Desert Treasure’ and has a combat level of 149 in the dimension. To kill him, you’ll need ice gloves to wield a weapon. If you try to attack him without using the gloves, it will result in your weapon being dropped. The area where the fight occurs is instanced, so if you leave without picking your weapon up, you’ll lose it well. Fareed is quite hard to defeat without any help from prayer, but if you use good healing food, you can kill him eventually. He can also be safe-spotted beside the portal, however, it doesn’t always work but it’s worth a try. In your using the fighting style of a mage, it is recommended that you use water spells. You can use snare of him, run at a distance, and then made him so that you can kill him with sufficient food in your inventory. If you’re using range, you must use ice arrows or a crystal bow, along with ice gloves. Upon defeating him, he’ll drop cakes.
And thank you for reading this guide, buy rs3 gold from RS3gold , you will get more off, good luck.
New Year Sale:
PartI: Total of 3000M RS3 gold and 500M OSRS gold with Up to 50% off at 3:00 a.m. GMT on Jan. 13, 2021!More https://www.rs3gold.com
PartII:RS3 gold and OSRS gold with Up to $10 off for All Jan.9-Jan.18!
Long-Term-Code:RSGACC for you to buy Up to 10% off RS 2007 Account from RS3gold.com Anytime!
- Community2021.03.04Learn Burning Crusade Classic Class Guide with Druid and Hunter
- Community2021.03.03Guide: How to Defeat WOW Classic Wushoolay in Edge of Madness?
- Community2021.03.02Burning Crusade Classic Professions Guide with Jewelcrafting & More
- Community2021.03.01Learn Details of Burning Crusade Classic & Classic Differences