According to the lastest official news post,the Runescape team getting their brains in gear for Mental Health Awareness Week. Read on to find out all about how you can participate and collect RS charity tokens for various rewards.
How to participate in RS Mental Health Awareness Week
RS Mental Health Awareness Week has been active now. From May 18th to May 24th, you’ll find representatives from CPSL Mind, Rise Above the Disorder and The Prince’s Trust in Lumbridge Crater. Each day they’ll have a new question to ask you – answer correctly, and you’ll win an XP lamp!
In addition, while you’re skilling around the world you’ll earn charity tokens which can be exchanged for prizes, including the Bastion of Fortitude armour set and the adorable Eugene the Brain pet.
Collect RS charity tokens for various rewards
Charity tokens can be gained through any skilling activity.You’ll earn extra tokens while levelling Archaeology and completing or contributing to collections.
You will receive the following rewards by gathering RS charity tokens:
– Big event mystery box for 1,000 charity tokens
– Bastion of Fortitude gauntlets, Bastion of Fortitude boots for 3,000 charity tokens
– Bastion of Fortitude platelegs cosmetic override for 4,000 charity tokens
– Bastion of Fortitude cape for 5,000 charity tokens
– Big event mystery box for 6,000 charity tokens
– Bastion of Fortitude platebody cosmetic override for 7,000 charity tokens
– Bastion of Fortitude helm for 8,000 charity tokens
– Eugene for 10,000 charity tokens
Come to join in RS Mental Health Awareness Week 2020 now!Besides,if you need to buy rs gold and rs 3 gold cheap, just click our Live Chat and our team always online!
With 2020 summer coming, Time to Join Pre-Summer Great Sales for Up to 7% off RS3 gold and OSRS gold May.26-Jun.2!
Buy with Code PSA7 by https://www.rs3gold.com