It has been revealed from Boss Slayer Master Blog that new OSRS Slayer Master may be introduced to the game. This Boss Slayer Master will have its own separate task system and point system with unique rewards.
Basics of new Slayer Master
According to the latest official “Boss Slayer Master Blog” news post, the develop team plans to introduce a new Slayer Master in Mor Ul Rek. OSRS Boss Slayer Master will only assign boss tasks, requiring 100 Combat and 75 Slayer. This new Slayer Master may be one TzHaar in particular called TzHaar-Xil-Bak. The contents of this Boss Slayer Master will be polled in the future.
New OSRS Slayer Master task system
According to the official blog, the Boss Slayer Master will have its own separate task system:
1. The Boss Slayer Master task system will allow you to have both a normal Slayer Task and a Boss Slayer task at the same time.
2. Boss tasks will take precedent if you have two tasks associated with the same NPC.
3. The Master will provide one free skip a day. You cannot skip tasks with this Slayer Master by talking to Turael.
4. If it is active, both the Slayer helm and gem show status of both tasks.
This Slayer Master will have its own store with a separate points system. It will offer unique rewards and features unique task interactions, such as storing and picking tasks. It will also offer task skips, task blocks and the chance to extend tasks.
It will also offer some of the same rewards as other Slayer Masters, such as:
– Slayer Helm recolours
– Gargoyle Smasher
– Herb Sack
– Rune Pouch
This Slayer Master could offer some exclusive tasks as optional unlocks, adding some variety and challenge to Boss Slayer. These include:
– Corporeal Beast (solo-only)
A private task-only instance will be developed
– The Nightmare (solo-only)
No Slayer Helm benefits would apply here
Would also apply to corrupted gauntlet
– The Great Olm (solo-only)
The Slayer Helm benefits would affect the entire raid
Boss Slayer Master Rewards
Unique rewards will be offered when the new Slayer Master is released. Here you could learn some potential rewards:
– Boss Teleport Scrolls：Every appropriate boss would have a rare chance of dropping a small number of teleport scrolls. These would be untradeable, and would only be for the boss it was dropped from.
– Supply Drops: Supplies could include: 1 x Prayer Potion (3 dose), 3 x Sharks, 1 x Super Combat (2 dose), 1 x Ranging Potion (2 dose)
– Divine Reliquary : The Divine Reliquary would be a new item for the ammo slot, similar to how Blessings can go in there. The Divine Reliquary would be tradeable when there are no blessings in it.
– Lustrous Gem/ Lustrous Ring : The Lustrous gem would be a tradeable gem that is purely for creating the Lustrous Ring. The Ring would be untradable and replace the rare drop table you have access to.
– Blood & Death Rune Packs : With Boss Slayer you can expect to use blood and death runes quite often, particularly with the powered staves and Scythe of Vitur. Therefore, as a new Slayer Master store option, we would like to offer the chance to purchase these rune packs in the TzHaar store, using Tokkul, as an unlock. This unlock would cost a high amount of Slayer points.
Although Boss Slayer Master is exciting future content. But, What do you think about OSRS Boss Slayer Master system? We will update our news if there is more information. BTW, RS3gold-buy runescape 3 gold with 24/7 online support. 5-10mins trade.