This week sees the release of some game improvements based on the previous poll#70. Read the information to learn changes to Tangleroot OSRS, Inquisitor’s Armour and more.
The Tangleroot pet with five different forms
The Tangleroot pet can now morph into five different forms for all your fashionscape needs. To change your pet’s looks, you’ll need to give it one of the following seeds:
Dragonfruit tree seed
White lily seed
Redwood tree seed
Please note that you’ll need to use the actual seed, not a sapling. To revert your Tangleroot to its original form, you’ll need an acorn.
Other changes & improvements this week
The following changes and improvements have also been made with the update this week:
1.Quantity buttons have been added to the Bank Deposit Box interface for ease of use.
2. When you steal seeds from a Master Farmer, the seeds will automatically go into an open Seed Box if you already have one in the Inventory.
3. The menu for buying planks at the Sawmill has been updated to the standard Make-X interface.
4. Farmer Gricoller’s Rewards Shop at the Tithe Farm now stocks the Herb Sack for 250 points.
5. You can now convert the Viggora’s Chainmace, Thammaron’s Sceptre and Craw’s Bow into 7500 revenant ether apiece by right clicking and select the Dismantle option.
6. OSRS Inquisitor’s Armour from The Nightmare of Ashihama now has a set effect. Each equipped piece can boost both damage and accuracy by 0.5% when using the crush attack style. An additional 1% boost is offered with all three pieces equipped.
What do you think about improvements this week?Moreover, you could always come to our site to buy runescape 3 gold and OSRS gold and other products!
Big Deals for all RS Products:Up to 8% off RS3 gold & OSRS gold with Code BDP8 on RS3gold.com Until Apr.27! More https://www.rs3gold.com
6% off Code BDP6 without Anylimited!
8% off Code BDP8 for Order $50+!