In this approximately two-month League you will start off as a fresh account on a separate game mode locked in Misthalin, where it all originally began. You must complete tasks to unlock more areas, but choose wisely – you can only pick so many options! As with the last League, the more tasks you complete, the more points you get and the more Relics you can unlock.
Let’s drill down into the details. We recommend you expand each section fully.
Removed the Dragon Slayer 2 quest unlock suggestion.
Added 5 Runecraft as a starting stat.
Added a Dramen staff to the starting equipment.
You will start locked to Misthalin.
– You can unlock more areas by completing a fixed number of tasks (instead of League Points)
– Your choice of area will be limited, so choose wisely
– Kourend and Kebos cannot be unlocked
– Only the existing respawn points for areas you’ve unlocked will be available
– Death’s Office, the Player Owned House, Random Events and the Essence Mines will be accessible from all areas
– Tasks assigned by Slayer Masters will take place in areas available to you
– Be warned – should you manage to somehow escape the area you’re locked in, you’ll quickly be teleported back!
We’ll be revealing which areas you’ll be able to unlock closer to release.
Ironman/Ironwoman Mode with Accelerated XP Rates
Everyone will play as an Ironman or Ironwoman.
– There will be no trading between players
– To accommodate the increased number of Iron players, selected shops will have more supplies and accelerated restocking rates
– Everyone will have a 5X accelerated XP rate
Your fresh Iron account will have basic stats, along with:
– Herblore: Level 3
– Agility: Level 10
– Runecraft: Level 5
Tasks are a collection of goals and achievements that you can complete within the League. These span various activities such as skilling, obtaining drops, killing creatures, completing quests and even playing minigames. Completion of a task will award League Points that can be used to unlock Relics and other rewards. Points received for completing each task will be subject to balancing, but will ultimately be based on the tier of the challenge. Tiers range from Easy to Master. However, area unlocks will be gained according to the total number of completed tasks regardless of points or tier.
Here at RS3gold.com you can buy cheap Runescape gold for OSRS and RS3. We have billions of Runescape gold for sale for Old School and Runescape 3. We deliver within a few minutes 24/7. Simply contact our live chat after you have completed your payment. Buying Runescape gold has never been easier. buy rs3 gold now and rock the game!