Chillers are essential refrigeration equipment in summer, and are widely used in large-scale equipment manufacturers such as laser cutting machines. Many enterprises also need to operate 24 hours a day, so the utilization rate of chillers is very high. But after entering autumn and winter, enterprises in some areas no longer need chillers to cool down, but only need to cool down through cooling water towers. Then when the enterprise stops using the chiller, it still needs to maintain the chiller first, so as to facilitate the normal operation of the chiller in the coming year.
Winter chiller maintenance work rules:
1. Turn off the water source of the chiller, clean the water in the components and pipes of the unit, so as not to rust the parts after the shutdown, or freeze the copper pipes when the temperature is too low; at the same time, unscrew the drain nut under the water pump and drain the remaining water inside Let it out to prevent the water system from freezing, evaporator expansion and refrigerant leakage or damage to the water pump impeller due to low ambient temperature.
2. Turn off the power and check whether the parts are worn (if any, replace them);
3. Clean the fan of the air-cooled chiller and keep it clean;
4. Make sure that the ambient temperature of the refrigerator is above 5°C, and keep the refrigerator powered on;
5. Add 30% ethylene glycol antifreeze;