All short peptides presented on the cell surface by HLA-I and II molecules for detection and recognition by T cells are called Immunopeptidome. Immunopeptomic analysis aimed at studying the kinetics and composition of type I and type II immune peptides. In-depth characterization of immunopeptidomics can be applied to the development of new therapies for cancer, immune disorders, and infectious diseases.

Immunopeptidomics Analysis Services

Characterizing immune peptides can help us discover targets for personalized cancer immunotherapy, such as neoantigens or tumor-associated antigens derived from tumor-specific mutations. In addition, new mRNA and peptide-based vaccines and cell-based therapeutics could be developed.

Based on our immunopeptidomics analysis platform, we can perform immunopeptidomics analysis, provide a list of all identified immunopeptides, and immunopeptidomic data quality analysis, such as data reporting.

Service flow for the immunopeptidome analysis.

Fig.1 Service flow for the immunopeptidome analysis.

Samples

Biological samples should be prepared according to the requirements in the table below.

Type of biological samples Cells Tissue Serum and plasma
Sample volume 2×108 300 mg, 2×5 μm FFPE slide 5 mL
Sample storage Freezing Freezing Freezing

Applications

This service can be applied to large-scale research and aims to help researchers find solutions to cancer, immune diseases and infectious diseases, and dig deeper into unknown targets.

Advantages

• Highly sensitive enrichment and identification of immune peptides.
  • Over 10,000 Type I peptides and over 10,000 Type II peptides can be identified and characterized.
  • Enables reproducible identification and quantification from minimal sample material.
This site uses cookies. Find out more about this site’s cookies. GOT IT!