Recombinant monoclonal antibody to CD18. Rovelizumab, also known as LeukArrest and Hu23F2G, is a humanized monoclonal antibody which was an experimental immunosuppressive drug. The drug is a monoclonal antibody that suppresses white blood cells which become overly active during shock.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Host Species
- Humanized (from mouse)
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Species Reactivity
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Trade name
- Generic Name
- Related Disease
- Ischemic stroke
- Tech30/08/2023Anti-CD3E Recombinant Antibody (Visilizumab) (CAT#: TAB-714)
- Tech30/08/2023Anti-SLAMF7 Recombinant Antibody (Elotuzumab) (CAT#: TAB-743)
- Tech30/08/2023Anti-Human MUC1 Recombinant Antibody (Sontuzumab) (CAT#: TAB-H65)
- Tech30/08/2023Anti-SELL/CD62L Recombinant Antibody (Aselizumab) (CAT#: TAB-720)