Recombinant humanized (from mouse) antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CD3 receptor. Visilizumab is a humanized monoclonal antibody. It is being investigated for use as an immunosuppressive drug in patients with ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Host Species
- Humanized (from mouse)
- Species Reactivity
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Trade name
- Generic Name
- Related Disease
- Kidney transplantation
- Tech30/08/2023Anti-CD3E Recombinant Antibody (Visilizumab) (CAT#: TAB-714)
- Tech30/08/2023Anti-SLAMF7 Recombinant Antibody (Elotuzumab) (CAT#: TAB-743)
- Tech30/08/2023Anti-Human MUC1 Recombinant Antibody (Sontuzumab) (CAT#: TAB-H65)
- Tech30/08/2023Anti-SELL/CD62L Recombinant Antibody (Aselizumab) (CAT#: TAB-720)