This week the RS develop team introduced the upgraded armour spikes with 10% chance to deal 10x damage and Spikes Customisation runescape gold . Here you could learn the detailed information on these updates.
RS upgraded armour spikes introduced
The upgraded armour spikes are introduced to RS with this week’s update. Upgraded armour spikes have a 10% chance to deal 10x the damage of regular armour spikes. 1000 original spikes and a bar of concentrated alloy are required to craft the upgraded armour spikes. If you’re wielding a shield alongside your armour spikes, they’ll deal double damage.
In addition, the following conditions must be met for RuneScape armour spikes’ effect to activate:
1. Armour spikes are carried in the inventory or equipped in the ammo slot.
2. Only melee weapons are equipped.
3. Melee torso and leg armour are worn.
4. The player is attacked by an enemy.
5. The enemy is directly adjacent to the player with no game squares in between.
Get cosmetic RuneScape spiked armour
From now on, you could attach awesome-looking spikes to your armour by speaking with Elof, who can be found in the artisans’ workshop. It only costs 1 glorious bar per item to get your spike on.
RuneScape spiked armour is just cosmetic. You don’t need spiked armour if you want to make use of the Armour Spikes.
Are you satisfied with RuneScape upgraded armour spikes and the spiked armour? Additionally, RSorder offers safe RS gold for sale and delivers the gold in ten minutes.
Welcome to Join Rsorder Mid-Year Flash Sale: Free 200M OSRS Gold &1250M RS3 Gold is for You at 3:00 a.m. GMT on June 19, 2019.
You Can Use 6% Off Code “JUSTPP” for Osrs gold / Runescape 3 Gold and All Other Products buying from https://www.rsorder.com/ anytime.
- Community2021.03.17WOW Classic TBC Beta Approaching Closer for Classic Beta Updates
- Community2021.03.16Guide to Obtain WOW Classic Hunter Tier 3 Armor Set for Bonuses
- Community2021.03.15Learn Burning Crusade Classic Class Guide with Mage and Paladin
- Community2021.03.15Best Class & Race Combinations in Burning Crusade Classic Shared