“We don’t know anything to say about the Diablo IV Gold-type follower you’ve hired – we’ll keep it to the campaign at this point.” The emphasis is on the present.

With a wry smile , they continue “stay on the lookout, we might have something new in the near future to announce but no promises.” The announcement immediately provoked an immediate response from the producer of the dungeon Ash Sweetring, who channelled her inner Mister. Burns with an ‘interesting hand gesture as the backdrop. Now that’s what I call sus.If there is a variation of the system of followers makes an appearance in Diablo 4, I’d prefer it to be a hired gun from Diablo 2, instead of the ubiquitous friends. I liked the vast array of different abilities followers could bring to the table within Diablo 2 and would love to see this expanded upon. It opens up yet more possibilities for various build types, as well as amazing demon-slaying ability chains.

However, for now you should learn more about the classes of Diablo 4, since they’re the ones we’ll be playing as primarily. In a separate interview , gaming director Joe Shely, however, there was a hint that this roster could be expanded in the future – after all, nothing is eternal in Sanctuary.

The principal developers of Diablo 4 have stressed that they don’t want players to “feel that they have to pay to win” when the game goes on sale next year.

In a recent Diablo 4 livestream(opens in new tab) Game director Joe Shely, along with the game’s associate director Joesph Pipiora, also community manager Adam Fletcher gave fans an update on all things Diablo 4, as well as providing a glimpse cheap Diablo IV Gold into the game’s development prior to the game’s release next summer.

This site uses cookies. Find out more about this site’s cookies. GOT IT!