In that game [Denver] as soon as I passed those linemen I jumped over an offensive linebacker, and then over somebody else Madden 22 coins. If I’m not wrong I struck their All-Pro linebacker [Karl] Mecklenburg and then swept past the defensive back towards an end line. That’s one play that stands out to me because I must do everything from get someone to miss, jump at a low angle and then run for 60 yards for one touchdown.

What thought was going through your head when you first saw yourself featured on Madden cover? I just sat back and thought, ‘Man, you’re still there.’ I did something right. It’s my message to players who are like Derrick Henry and Saquon Barkley Make sure you do it right. If you’re successful at first, you’ll be remembered forever.

The Madden curse doesn’t have any effect on you at this point I’m sure it doesn’t. The Madden curse? [Laughs.] It can’t affect me. You didn’t play with yourself as part of Tecmo Bowl. You’re going to play by yourself in Madden? I don’t know. However, what I’m doing is spending a lot of time with my new grandchild. That’s why I’ll likely buy the game and save the game for his. But I am eager to see it come out. Be assured that I’ll have my collection of Madden games to hand out to my family and friends as Christmas presents.

The Madden 22 Bo Knows Legends release is continuing with the second installment of player cards coming for Ultimate Team. In the first installment players could purchase all-time greats such as Dan Dierdorf and Bruce Smith. EA will add four more legendary players, such as Former Pro Bowl quarterback Randall Cunningham and Super Bowl champion Mike Singletary. We’ll look into the players who will be in the game.

The second round of Madden 22 Bo Knows Legends player cards will hit on the Ultimate Team mode, giving new options for defense and offense buy madden coins. Each card will be a 94 overall card. The release will feature former Eagle QB Randall Cunningham.

This site uses cookies. Find out more about this site’s cookies. GOT IT!