Here’s how I used to do: 5 Fruit trees (Papaya) Five regular trees (Maple). Regular: Lumbridge, Varrock, Gnome Stronghold, Falador, Taverly. For fruit, go to Juju Place (Buy a Juju spiritbag , then head south OSRS Power Leveling, there’s a fruit area for the trees), Gnome stronghold, Catherby (theres a herb patch along the way ffs), Brimhaven (Take the boat from Ardy), And Tree Gnome Stronghold. Supercompost all regular trees as well as pay for ALL trees. The idea of paying farmers to remove regular trees on your behalf can also help you save time.

There are a lot of topics about this, but what is the best method for me? I was thinking of burst all the melee brothers to ensure I don’t have the need to worry praying for them and also melee ahrim/karil. Seems like a good idea? I’d recommend getting 82 mage for Blitz and Karil’s xbow Ahrim. It is recommended to have 50+ construction, and the home with an altar + canafis portal would be a good idea too. I’m using this system… A 94 mage. 70 def 64 pray, 50 cons.

I’ve used pray pots whenever needed (tunnels only, you shouldn’t need them for Karil/dh because even I don’tneed them, and Ah is easily tanked). Eat monks as needed. I like Barrage (you might use the blitz) then side-step with sally approach for everyone. Ahrim. Blitz is frozen for 4 . (sally/mage) Barrage lasts will last for six (sally/mage). After Ahrim, I generally start to get a lack of the prayer point, and I just straight and tank it to Verac, Torag and Guthan (Right before the brother is unfrozen , I swiftly switch to Guthan’s pl8 and V skirt).

You can get by with welfare Barrows with less. I use what I use because I already have it. If you want me to provide you with a personal assistance for Barrows tubs, I should appear online in a amount. Okay, so at the moment , i’m at 80 Magic and am trying to plan in advance for the 99. I’ve come up with a few different calculations to include costs for different spells below Buy RuneScape Gold. What I’d like to know is whether the approach I’m thinking of using is worth pursuing or should I just remain with the standard alching!

This site uses cookies. Find out more about this site’s cookies. GOT IT!