Once you get to jad, brew/sup until you have full stats, as well as a range pot, and switch on the range prayer. If you are hit by him then your first goal is to determine which attack he’s doing next, and you should only brew/sup/range in between prayer switches RuneScape Gold. When it comes to healers, it is recommended that you are praying eagle eyes/steel skins and then either kill or tank them one at a. This option is more convenient when it comes to time but is potentially more dangerous. Good luck.

For stats , I’d suggest 85 Strength and Attack, and 80 Defense. You could go with lower numbers, but it’s not efficient getting slow kills/not lots of kills in one trip. It’s nice to get Eadgars Ruse done, just since it’s a better way to get to GWD. I’d also recommend that you have the required Summoning Level of at minimum one War Tortoise to use for storage of items.

I tried to maintain the armour so it’s not too expensive, for example an Divine Spirit Shield would be the best choice however not everyone could afford that. I hope this has helped, If you’d like to have an inventory please ask. It’s generally not difficult to work out the details.

Which barrows should I get torags or guthans? Both are inexpensive for me. In addition, since I’m looking for a barrows set should i quit working on a combat torso? Also , what should I do with my dragon platelegs as well as rune platebody?

If you are looking for a barrows set, I’d recommend Veracs. The skirt and the helm are the best defense for their specific positions (of the armours of the barrows) and the brassard is a little weaker than Torag’s, Guthan’s or Dharok’s plates buy osrs infernal cape. It is worth noting that Verac’s is a nice prayer reward (unlike other armours used by barrows) and is a unique set.

This site uses cookies. Find out more about this site’s cookies. GOT IT!