The first day of BlizzConline 2021 is closed, and the second day will come. Preview the BlizzConline 2021 schedule below to prepare for the second day. Additionally, here are also some WOW Classic announcements on the first day listed below.
BlizzConline 2021 schedule on Feb. 20
With the first day of BlizzConline 2021 ended, here is the schedule of the second day of BlizzConline 2021:
1. WOW Q&A: from 12 to 1 p.m. on Feb. 20
2. Community Showcase: from 1:05 to 2:05 p.m. on Feb 20
3. WOW The Evolution of Thrall with Terran Gregory, Christie Golden and Sean Copeland: from 2:05 to 3:05 p.m.
4. WOW Shadowlands Sound Creation: from 3:05 to 3:15 p.m. on Feb. 20
5. WOW Cooking Workshop with Lulaboo: from 3:15 to 4:25 p.m. on Feb. 20
6. Blizzard Art Studio: Margrave Krexus with Jordan Powers: from 4:00 to 4:25 p.m. on Feb. 20
WOW Classic announcements in BlizzConline 2021
The first day of BlizzConline 2021 has been closed. On the first day, it’s revealed that Burning Crusade will come to WOW Classic in this year. Classic Burning Crusade will roll out in 5 phases. Now you can join in Burning Crusade Beta opt-in for a chance to get access. Burning Crusade in WOW Classic will have pre-nerf bosses and make Seals of Blood and Vengeance available for both factions. Players can clone Classic characters to Classic Burning Crusade realms, or choose to start fresh by using level 58 boosts.
Look forward to BlizzConline 2021 on Feb. 20. Besides, remember to Buy wow classic gold from WOWClassicGP seller.
Good News!Welcome to Join WOWclassicgp Spring 2021 Giveaways flash sale for Free 10000 WOW Classic gold at 03:00 a.m.GMT on Feb.22, 2021!More https://www.wowclassicgp.com/!
- Community2021.03.17WOW Classic TBC Beta Approaching Closer for Classic Beta Updates
- Community2021.03.16Guide to Obtain WOW Classic Hunter Tier 3 Armor Set for Bonuses
- Community2021.03.15Learn Burning Crusade Classic Class Guide with Mage and Paladin
- Community2021.03.15Best Class & Race Combinations in Burning Crusade Classic Shared