Alien Abductions. To understand the abduction experience is to understand that we are one of many biogenetic experiments in a simulation we believe is real. Aliens are a subroutine in that simulation interacting with humans in endless ways, based on the bipolar (electromagnetic) nature of reality at the physical level.
Alien encounters, abductions and experiments have been found throughout the journey of humanity. It seems to reflect an alien agenda to upscale the human design to greater understanding of its origins as it reaches its final sequence before Fading to Black as the entire experiment – on all levels – comes to an end.
Most countries have reports of alien abductions. They occur in large cities, rural areas, at sea, and in space. Abductions occur at any time of the day or night, though most seem to happen at night.
Many abductions are not reported for different reasons from no where to turn to fear of ridicule. People with multiple abduction experiences generally keep journals to determine patterns or timelines.
Abductees have reported attempts to video or photograph events. Some abductees have experimented with infrared film. To date no one has brought forth conclusive footage in public domain but that time seems imminent. In the 21st Century many reliable sources have come forward to give testimony about their experiences while takien by aliens.
We want to believe … But more than that we want the truth.
Possible Signs That You Have Been Abducted
- RH negative blood, hazel eyes, unusual genetic markers
- Feeling you are special or chosen or have an important task to perform
- Have a memory of having a special place with spiritual significance, when you were a child
- Fear or anxiety over the subject of aliens or UFOs
- Fear of being kidnapped or abnormal constantly monitoring of your surroundings
- Insomnia or sleep disorders which are puzzling to you
- Must sleep against the wall or must sleep with your bed against a wall
- Dreams of flying or being outside your body
- Dreams of passing through a closed window or solid wall
- Dreams about seeing UFOs, being inside UFOs, or interacting with UFO occupants
- Dreams of destruction or catastrophe
- Dreams wherein superior beings, angels, or aliens are educating you about mankind, the universe, global changes or future events
- Unexplained nosebleeds especially when you wake-up
- Awakened to discover unexplainable marks or bruises on your body
- X-rays or other procedures reveal unexplainable foreign objects lodged in your body
- Sinus trouble or migraine headaches
- Frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear
- Unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them -small scoop indentation, straight line scar, triangular marks, scars in roof of mouth, in nose, behind or in ears
- Unusual fear of doctors or tend to avoid medical treatment
- Missing or lost time
- Strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source
- A strong “marker memory” that will not go away (i.e.: an alien face, an examination, a needle, a table, a strange skinny baby
- Channeled telepathic messages from extraterrestrials while not on medication, hallucinogens, or mind altering dugs.
Antonio Villas Boas
The notion of reported abductions takes us to the mid-1950s, with the Antonio Villas Boas case which didn’t receive much attention until several years later. Antonio Vilas-Boas (1934-1991) was a Brazilian farmer (later a lawyer) who claimed to have been abducted by extraterrestrials in 1957. Though similar stories had circulated for years beforehand, Vilas Boas’ claims were among the first alien abduction stories to receive wide attention. Some skeptics today consider the abduction story to be little more than a hoax, although Antonio nonetheless reportedly stuck to his account throughout his entire life.
Barney and Betty Hill
Barney and Betty Hill were an American couple who were allegedly abducted by extraterrestrials in a rural portion of New Hampshire from September 19 to September 20, 1961. The incident came to be called the “Hill Abduction” or the “Zeta Reticuli Incident” because the couple stated they had been kidnapped for a short time by a UFO. It was the first widely publicized report of alien abduction, adapted into the best-selling 1966 book The Interrupted Journey and the 1975 television movie The UFO Incident. Most of Betty Hill’s notes, tapes, and other items have been placed in the permanent collection at the University of New Hampshire, her alma mater. In July 2011, the state Division of Historical Resources marked the site of the alleged craft’s first approach with a historical marker.
The Pascagoula Abduction
The Pascagoula Abduction is, after the Hill Abduction, perhaps the best-known reported Abduction Phenomenon, where the victims report being kidnapped by aliens. On the evening of 11 October 1973, 42-year-old Charles Hickson and 19-year-old Calvin Parker – coworkers at a shipyard – were fishing in the Pascagoula River in Mississippi, USA. While fishing off a pier at an abandoned shipyard, they heard a whirring or whizzing sound, saw flashing blue lights, and reported that a domed, football-shaped aircraft some 100 feet across suddenly appeared near them. Parker and Hickson claimed that they were “conscious but paralyzed” while three “creatures” took them aboard the object and subjected them to an examination before releasing them.
Travis Walton Case
The Travis Walton UFO incident refers to an American logger who claims he was abducted by a UFO on November 5, 1975, while working with a logging crew in the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest in Arizona. Walton reappeared after a five-day search. The Walton case received mainstream publicity and remains one of the best-known alleged alien abduction stories, although skeptics consider it a hoax.